If you want to alter your state of mind, there is a plethora of narcotics you can try: weed, molly, acid, or even (if you really want to get faced) bath salts. While all of those options cost money and are more or less detrimental to your health, songs like Stryfe’s Booth debut are free and give you a Natural High unlike any drug. While the Detroit native’s music gives off a high of its own, that doesn’t mean Stryfe doesn’t partake in the other substances listed. He shares his love for intoxicants with a briskly-paced, charismatic flow that matches the vibrant, invigorating boardwork of Marc Byrd. Pierre Anthony showcases his shimmering vocals on a stellar, unforgettable hook. If you dug Natural High and want to get another fix, be sure to cop Stryfe’s next project, The Last Resorts, when it drops digitally June 18.
Loyalty Digital Corp./The Axis Of Greatness
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.