If you want to alter your state of mind, there is a plethora of narcotics you can try: weed, molly, acid, or even (if you really want to get faced) bath salts. While all of those options cost money and are more or less detrimental to your health, songs like Stryfe’s Booth debut are free and give you a Natural High unlike any drug. While the Detroit native’s music gives off a high of its own, that doesn’t mean Stryfe doesn’t partake in the other substances listed. He shares his love for intoxicants with a briskly-paced, charismatic flow that matches the vibrant, invigorating boardwork of Marc Byrd. Pierre Anthony showcases his shimmering vocals on a stellar, unforgettable hook. If you dug Natural High and want to get another fix, be sure to cop Stryfe’s next project, The Last Resorts, when it drops digitally June 18.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
Loyalty Digital Corp./The Axis Of Greatness
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.