If you want to alter your state of mind, there is a plethora of narcotics you can try: weed, molly, acid, or even (if you really want to get faced) bath salts. While all of those options cost money and are more or less detrimental to your health, songs like Stryfe’s Booth debut are free and give you a Natural High unlike any drug. While the Detroit native’s music gives off a high of its own, that doesn’t mean Stryfe doesn’t partake in the other substances listed. He shares his love for intoxicants with a briskly-paced, charismatic flow that matches the vibrant, invigorating boardwork of Marc Byrd. Pierre Anthony showcases his shimmering vocals on a stellar, unforgettable hook. If you dug Natural High and want to get another fix, be sure to cop Stryfe’s next project, The Last Resorts, when it drops digitally June 18.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/30/13
Loyalty Digital Corp./The Axis Of Greatness
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)