Fair warning, this one is iller than an ebola outbreak. For Strong Arm Steady‘s new cut Fair Fight the L.A. trio grabs a beat from Boston godfather Statik Selektah that would have even invertebrates nodding their heads. An instrumental like that is only fuel to the always fire rhymes that SAS emcees Krondon, Mitchy Slick and Phil the Agony unleash. Add a trio of TDE‘s finest - aka ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock, aka all of Black Hippy expect for Kendrick - and you’ve got a rap onslaught that’s frankly a very unfair fight for the competition. For more hip-hop music so sick it should come with a penicillin prescription, be sure to pick up a copy of Strong Arm Stready’s Stereotype album, produced entirely by Statik and due out August 14 via Stones Throw.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Trunk Music" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.