The mercury may be falling, but there’s still time for a little Top Down cruising before fall officially sets in. If you’re looking to maintain that breezy late-summer vibe as we transition into autumn, may I recommend a listen to the latest single from Motown-signed buzzmaker Stori? Perfect to spin during a leisurely drive in your drop-top (or under headphones, while fantasizing about owning a convertible), this promotional single finds the artist switching fluidly between rapped and sung bars as she enjoys the warm weather and touts her sophisticated style. Joining the headliner over an uncredited producer’s impeccably smooth boardwork, A Layne provides some understated hook and backing vocals. Top Down isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Stori’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.