The mercury may be falling, but there’s still time for a little Top Down cruising before fall officially sets in. If you’re looking to maintain that breezy late-summer vibe as we transition into autumn, may I recommend a listen to the latest single from Motown-signed buzzmaker Stori? Perfect to spin during a leisurely drive in your drop-top (or under headphones, while fantasizing about owning a convertible), this promotional single finds the artist switching fluidly between rapped and sung bars as she enjoys the warm weather and touts her sophisticated style. Joining the headliner over an uncredited producer’s impeccably smooth boardwork, A Layne provides some understated hook and backing vocals. Top Down isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Stori’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.