Thinking about getting in STL GOLD‘s way? You should probably reconsider, unless you relish the idea of resurrection as a shambling corpse; on their first Booth feature, the Boston-based twosome threaten to kill their foes so hard they come back as Zombies. On this grimy cut, single number four off the duo’s debut full-length, rhymesayer Moe Pope lashes out at his rivals over the menacing synth/sample production of crewmate The Arcitype. If his aggressive rhymes aren’t enough to put the fear of God into sucker emcees, Ruste Juxx and REKS‘s bruising guest 16s will most definitely do the trick. My Monday Morning Music is scheduled to drop via Brick Records on Tuesday, August 12. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes!
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
AR Classic Records/Brick Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"PNYBOY the Hustler" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.