Thinking about getting in STL GOLD‘s way? You should probably reconsider, unless you relish the idea of resurrection as a shambling corpse; on their first Booth feature, the Boston-based twosome threaten to kill their foes so hard they come back as Zombies. On this grimy cut, single number four off the duo’s debut full-length, rhymesayer Moe Pope lashes out at his rivals over the menacing synth/sample production of crewmate The Arcitype. If his aggressive rhymes aren’t enough to put the fear of God into sucker emcees, Ruste Juxx and REKS‘s bruising guest 16s will most definitely do the trick. My Monday Morning Music is scheduled to drop via Brick Records on Tuesday, August 12. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes!
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
AR Classic Records/Brick Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"PNYBOY the Hustler" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.