Thinking about getting in STL GOLD‘s way? You should probably reconsider, unless you relish the idea of resurrection as a shambling corpse; on their first Booth feature, the Boston-based twosome threaten to kill their foes so hard they come back as Zombies. On this grimy cut, single number four off the duo’s debut full-length, rhymesayer Moe Pope lashes out at his rivals over the menacing synth/sample production of crewmate The Arcitype. If his aggressive rhymes aren’t enough to put the fear of God into sucker emcees, Ruste Juxx and REKS‘s bruising guest 16s will most definitely do the trick. My Monday Morning Music is scheduled to drop via Brick Records on Tuesday, August 12. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes!
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
AR Classic Records/Brick Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"PNYBOY the Hustler" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.