Thinking about getting in STL GOLD‘s way? You should probably reconsider, unless you relish the idea of resurrection as a shambling corpse; on their first Booth feature, the Boston-based twosome threaten to kill their foes so hard they come back as Zombies. On this grimy cut, single number four off the duo’s debut full-length, rhymesayer Moe Pope lashes out at his rivals over the menacing synth/sample production of crewmate The Arcitype. If his aggressive rhymes aren’t enough to put the fear of God into sucker emcees, Ruste Juxx and REKS‘s bruising guest 16s will most definitely do the trick. My Monday Morning Music is scheduled to drop via Brick Records on Tuesday, August 12. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes!
Written by richard on 07/15/14
AR Classic Records/Brick Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"PNYBOY the Hustler" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)