If you’re suffering from an acute lack of quality beats and rhymes, then Stik Figa has the cure for what ails you. On new single Medicine, Michael “Seven” Summers‘s funky, brass-laced production sets the mood as the Kansan emcee delivers verses laced with his trademark social, political and philosophical commentary. Craving more “blue collar music” from the underground buzzmaker? You’ll find what you seek on Stik’s just released As Himself LP, available here for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whatcha Talkin Bout" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)