After teaming up with Rapper Big Pooh about a week ago for the Booth-featured Juk, Stik Figa has returned with another great collab; let’s hope these are a weekly occurrence! Though Charlie’s Liquor is Big Pooh-less, guest Irv Da Phenom more than makes up for his absence. With a growling, demonstrative flow, Stik hops on the breezy Tony Gaines-produced track, painting a vivid picture of life while growing up in Kansas. Irv, a fellow Midwesterner, helps set off that soulful, nostalgic vibe with some smooth supporting vocals. Fans of this effort should keep an eye out for Stik’s upcoming The Pookey Tape, due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/9/14
Mello Music Group recording artist Stik Figa has come together with The DJBooth and Kansas City's Peddlers & Pushers Clothing to bring listeners his latest street release, the The Pookey Tape. Coming on the heels of The City...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whatcha Talkin Bout" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)