After teaming up with Rapper Big Pooh about a week ago for the Booth-featured Juk, Stik Figa has returned with another great collab; let’s hope these are a weekly occurrence! Though Charlie’s Liquor is Big Pooh-less, guest Irv Da Phenom more than makes up for his absence. With a growling, demonstrative flow, Stik hops on the breezy Tony Gaines-produced track, painting a vivid picture of life while growing up in Kansas. Irv, a fellow Midwesterner, helps set off that soulful, nostalgic vibe with some smooth supporting vocals. Fans of this effort should keep an eye out for Stik’s upcoming The Pookey Tape, due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whatcha Talkin Bout" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.