After teaming up with Rapper Big Pooh about a week ago for the Booth-featured Juk, Stik Figa has returned with another great collab; let’s hope these are a weekly occurrence! Though Charlie’s Liquor is Big Pooh-less, guest Irv Da Phenom more than makes up for his absence. With a growling, demonstrative flow, Stik hops on the breezy Tony Gaines-produced track, painting a vivid picture of life while growing up in Kansas. Irv, a fellow Midwesterner, helps set off that soulful, nostalgic vibe with some smooth supporting vocals. Fans of this effort should keep an eye out for Stik’s upcoming The Pookey Tape, due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/9/14
Mello Music Group recording artist Stik Figa has come together with The DJBooth and Kansas City's Peddlers & Pushers Clothing to bring listeners his latest street release, the The Pookey Tape. Coming on the heels of The City...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whatcha Talkin Bout" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.