After teaming up with Rapper Big Pooh about a week ago for the Booth-featured Juk, Stik Figa has returned with another great collab; let’s hope these are a weekly occurrence! Though Charlie’s Liquor is Big Pooh-less, guest Irv Da Phenom more than makes up for his absence. With a growling, demonstrative flow, Stik hops on the breezy Tony Gaines-produced track, painting a vivid picture of life while growing up in Kansas. Irv, a fellow Midwesterner, helps set off that soulful, nostalgic vibe with some smooth supporting vocals. Fans of this effort should keep an eye out for Stik’s upcoming The Pookey Tape, due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whatcha Talkin Bout" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.