Introduced to the Booth via last October’s reader-acclaimed Angel of Death, up-and-coming crooner Steven A. Clark makes his long-awaited return to our pages with Don’t Have You, the official lead single off his forthcoming full-length. Written, produced and performed by the artist himself, the record finds the singer ruefully revisiting a past relationship over his own moody piano production. For more, check out Steven A. Clark‘s Fornication Under Consent of the King LP when it hits stores June 11 via L&E Media Co.
Written by richard on 03/20/12
Submit your Rating
LE Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angel of Death" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.