Introduced to the Booth via last October’s reader-acclaimed Angel of Death, up-and-coming crooner Steven A. Clark makes his long-awaited return to our pages with Don’t Have You, the official lead single off his forthcoming full-length. Written, produced and performed by the artist himself, the record finds the singer ruefully revisiting a past relationship over his own moody piano production. For more, check out Steven A. Clark‘s Fornication Under Consent of the King LP when it hits stores June 11 via L&E Media Co.
Written by richard on 03/20/12
Submit your Rating
LE Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angel of Death" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)