At the top of the month, we saw megastar DJ and producer Steve Aoki link up with RCA hip-popster Kid Ink to create promo single Delirious (Boneless). If that cut got your adrenaline pumping, you ain’t heard nothing yet. New promo single Free the Madness, created in collaboration with Ohio rap phenom MGK, is even more turnt up than its predecessor. Over Aoki’s shifting percussion rhythms and grainy synth blurts, Kelly delivers simple yet, effective bars on the topic of living without regrets. Free the Madness isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on both collaborators’ plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 06/20/14
Dim Mak Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cudi the Kid" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.