At the top of the month, we saw megastar DJ and producer Steve Aoki link up with RCA hip-popster Kid Ink to create promo single Delirious (Boneless). If that cut got your adrenaline pumping, you ain’t heard nothing yet. New promo single Free the Madness, created in collaboration with Ohio rap phenom MGK, is even more turnt up than its predecessor. Over Aoki’s shifting percussion rhythms and grainy synth blurts, Kelly delivers simple yet, effective bars on the topic of living without regrets. Free the Madness isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on both collaborators’ plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 06/20/14
Submit your Rating
Dim Mak Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cudi the Kid" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)