At the top of the month, we saw megastar DJ and producer Steve Aoki link up with RCA hip-popster Kid Ink to create promo single Delirious (Boneless). If that cut got your adrenaline pumping, you ain’t heard nothing yet. New promo single Free the Madness, created in collaboration with Ohio rap phenom MGK, is even more turnt up than its predecessor. Over Aoki’s shifting percussion rhythms and grainy synth blurts, Kelly delivers simple yet, effective bars on the topic of living without regrets. Free the Madness isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on both collaborators’ plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 06/20/14
Submit your Rating
Dim Mak Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cudi the Kid" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.