At the top of the month, we saw megastar DJ and producer Steve Aoki link up with RCA hip-popster Kid Ink to create promo single Delirious (Boneless). If that cut got your adrenaline pumping, you ain’t heard nothing yet. New promo single Free the Madness, created in collaboration with Ohio rap phenom MGK, is even more turnt up than its predecessor. Over Aoki’s shifting percussion rhythms and grainy synth blurts, Kelly delivers simple yet, effective bars on the topic of living without regrets. Free the Madness isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on both collaborators’ plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 06/20/14
Submit your Rating
Dim Mak Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cudi the Kid" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.