Best known for lending his voice for the hook to Jay-Z‘s Dig A Hole, Sterling Simms is positioning himself towards the forefront of the R&B game with his new single, Nasty Girl. The song has an enjoyable, up tempo beat and Sterling showcases his range by giving us a taste of his falsetto vocals. With a sound that is said to bridge the gap between new jack swing and R&B, Simms has begun to make a memorable mark that should ensure his place on the high road to success.
Written by Chicki on 03/30/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.