As a professional R&B singer, Sterling Simms is thoroughly versed in the intricacies of modern romance; it just comes with the territory. Sadly, no level of expertise can protect you from betrayal by your nearest and dearest. The Pop Wansel-penned lead single off the crooner’s next studio album finds him struggling to pull himself together following the revelation that his girl was doing him dirty. Over Fisticuffs’ moody, organ-driven groove, he laments, “Now I can’t believe you aren’t who you say you are / ‘Cause I Know Love, but I see that motherf**ker.” G.O.O.D. Music representative Pusha T grabs the mic to outline his pragmatic approach to romance in a brief closing verse. 11 Missed Calls has yet to be assigned a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its eventual arrival.
Written by richard on 06/7/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jump Off ft. Sean P (of the Youngbloodz)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)