As a professional R&B singer, Sterling Simms is thoroughly versed in the intricacies of modern romance; it just comes with the territory. Sadly, no level of expertise can protect you from betrayal by your nearest and dearest. The Pop Wansel-penned lead single off the crooner’s next studio album finds him struggling to pull himself together following the revelation that his girl was doing him dirty. Over Fisticuffs’ moody, organ-driven groove, he laments, “Now I can’t believe you aren’t who you say you are / ‘Cause I Know Love, but I see that motherf**ker.” G.O.O.D. Music representative Pusha T grabs the mic to outline his pragmatic approach to romance in a brief closing verse. 11 Missed Calls has yet to be assigned a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its eventual arrival.
Written by richard on 06/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jump Off ft. Sean P (of the Youngbloodz)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.