As a professional R&B singer, Sterling Simms is thoroughly versed in the intricacies of modern romance; it just comes with the territory. Sadly, no level of expertise can protect you from betrayal by your nearest and dearest. The Pop Wansel-penned lead single off the crooner’s next studio album finds him struggling to pull himself together following the revelation that his girl was doing him dirty. Over Fisticuffs’ moody, organ-driven groove, he laments, “Now I can’t believe you aren’t who you say you are / ‘Cause I Know Love, but I see that motherf**ker.” G.O.O.D. Music representative Pusha T grabs the mic to outline his pragmatic approach to romance in a brief closing verse. 11 Missed Calls has yet to be assigned a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its eventual arrival.
Written by richard on 06/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jump Off ft. Sean P (of the Youngbloodz)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.