As a professional R&B singer, Sterling Simms is thoroughly versed in the intricacies of modern romance; it just comes with the territory. Sadly, no level of expertise can protect you from betrayal by your nearest and dearest. The Pop Wansel-penned lead single off the crooner’s next studio album finds him struggling to pull himself together following the revelation that his girl was doing him dirty. Over Fisticuffs’ moody, organ-driven groove, he laments, “Now I can’t believe you aren’t who you say you are / ‘Cause I Know Love, but I see that motherf**ker.” G.O.O.D. Music representative Pusha T grabs the mic to outline his pragmatic approach to romance in a brief closing verse. 11 Missed Calls has yet to be assigned a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its eventual arrival.
Written by richard on 06/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.