After showing off his playboy side on The Jump Off and Nasty Girl, Sterling Simms softens up his tone with more traditional (albeit curious) subject matter. On the way home to his woman, Sterling gets caught in rush hour and needs to make a call to let her know he’s Stuck in Traffic. Worried that she might be getting suspicious, he reassures her that he wants to be home and to just be patient. Ironically, just a few cars away, fellow Philadelphian Cassidy is going through a similar situation with his woman. In a musical forest full of redundant topics, Stuck in Traffic stands out amongst the many trees. Next time you’re in traffic, turn on the radio; you might just hear Sterling Simms.
Written by Burmy on 12/6/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.