After showing off his playboy side on The Jump Off and Nasty Girl, Sterling Simms softens up his tone with more traditional (albeit curious) subject matter. On the way home to his woman, Sterling gets caught in rush hour and needs to make a call to let her know he’s Stuck in Traffic. Worried that she might be getting suspicious, he reassures her that he wants to be home and to just be patient. Ironically, just a few cars away, fellow Philadelphian Cassidy is going through a similar situation with his woman. In a musical forest full of redundant topics, Stuck in Traffic stands out amongst the many trees. Next time you’re in traffic, turn on the radio; you might just hear Sterling Simms.
Written by Burmy on 12/6/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.