After three singles (Jump Off, Nasty Girl, All I Need), a guest appearance on Jay-Z‘s Dig A Hole, and numerous delays, Sterling Simms is finally ready to release his debut album; Yours, Mine and the Truth, drops tomorrow, December 23. As a member of R&B songwriting/production team the Knightwritaz the Philadelphia native has had the opportunity to connect with some of biggest names in the music industry, and one of these stars is Milwaukee/Atlanta producer Soundz (see Usher‘s Love in this Club (Pt. 2), Scalez’ Put It Down) who once again serves up a low synth-laced beat as Sterling gives a shout-out to all the ladies who are Doin’ Dat There. Though this cut should be the perfect single, it doesn’t quite seem to reach its full potential. Nonetheless, Sterling Simms is finally ready to cast his line into the vast sea of album releases – from here on out, it’s all up to the fans.
Written by Burmy on 12/21/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.