Rahm Emanuel currently runs things in Chicago, but Sterling Hayes is still loyal to his predecessor, Mayor Richard M. Daley. Not for his policies, but because it’s a hell of a lot easier to turn his name into a weed pun. On this freshly-minted single, the Save Money affiliate boasts, “I smoke Daley like the mayor.” Fellow Windy City buzzmaker Dally Auston jumps on the uncredited producer’s dreamy piano loops to deliver a guest 16, and Via Rosa ties the record together with some luxuriant hook vocals. This cut is attached to an upcoming project titled Street Shit BIGshorty, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.