Rahm Emanuel currently runs things in Chicago, but Sterling Hayes is still loyal to his predecessor, Mayor Richard M. Daley. Not for his policies, but because it’s a hell of a lot easier to turn his name into a weed pun. On this freshly-minted single, the Save Money affiliate boasts, “I smoke Daley like the mayor.” Fellow Windy City buzzmaker Dally Auston jumps on the uncredited producer’s dreamy piano loops to deliver a guest 16, and Via Rosa ties the record together with some luxuriant hook vocals. This cut is attached to an upcoming project titled Street Shit BIGshorty, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.