Rahm Emanuel currently runs things in Chicago, but Sterling Hayes is still loyal to his predecessor, Mayor Richard M. Daley. Not for his policies, but because it’s a hell of a lot easier to turn his name into a weed pun. On this freshly-minted single, the Save Money affiliate boasts, “I smoke Daley like the mayor.” Fellow Windy City buzzmaker Dally Auston jumps on the uncredited producer’s dreamy piano loops to deliver a guest 16, and Via Rosa ties the record together with some luxuriant hook vocals. This cut is attached to an upcoming project titled Street Shit BIGshorty, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.