Rahm Emanuel currently runs things in Chicago, but Sterling Hayes is still loyal to his predecessor, Mayor Richard M. Daley. Not for his policies, but because it’s a hell of a lot easier to turn his name into a weed pun. On this freshly-minted single, the Save Money affiliate boasts, “I smoke Daley like the mayor.” Fellow Windy City buzzmaker Dally Auston jumps on the uncredited producer’s dreamy piano loops to deliver a guest 16, and Via Rosa ties the record together with some luxuriant hook vocals. This cut is attached to an upcoming project titled Street Shit BIGshorty, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.