Dual-threat rapper/producer Sterlen Roberts has drawn some comparisons to Kanye West. There is, however, a crucial difference between the two: Sterlen Roberts does not believe in prenups. In fact, the Bay Area artist is probably one of the least stingy people you will ever come across, especially when it comes to treating his woman right. In his new single, Only Money, he hypothesizes that money can buy you love. Instead of rocking his own production, he chooses to outsource and uses a laid-back beat by Allstar. Check out more Sterlen on his upcoming album, Eulogy of Sterlen Roberts. Eulogy? Uh-oh, Sterlen, - maybe you should have gone with the prenup
Written by Charlie E. on 06/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"An Lean (Remix) ft. Mistah F.A.B. & San Quinn" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.