Dual-threat rapper/producer Sterlen Roberts has drawn some comparisons to Kanye West. There is, however, a crucial difference between the two: Sterlen Roberts does not believe in prenups. In fact, the Bay Area artist is probably one of the least stingy people you will ever come across, especially when it comes to treating his woman right. In his new single, Only Money, he hypothesizes that money can buy you love. Instead of rocking his own production, he chooses to outsource and uses a laid-back beat by Allstar. Check out more Sterlen on his upcoming album, Eulogy of Sterlen Roberts. Eulogy? Uh-oh, Sterlen, - maybe you should have gone with the prenup
Listen to More: Sterlen Roberts
Written by Charlie E. on 06/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"An Lean (Remix) ft. Mistah F.A.B. & San Quinn" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.