Dual-threat rapper/producer Sterlen Roberts has drawn some comparisons to Kanye West. There is, however, a crucial difference between the two: Sterlen Roberts does not believe in prenups. In fact, the Bay Area artist is probably one of the least stingy people you will ever come across, especially when it comes to treating his woman right. In his new single, Only Money, he hypothesizes that money can buy you love. Instead of rocking his own production, he chooses to outsource and uses a laid-back beat by Allstar. Check out more Sterlen on his upcoming album, Eulogy of Sterlen Roberts. Eulogy? Uh-oh, Sterlen, - maybe you should have gone with the prenup
Written by Charlie E. on 06/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"An Lean (Remix) ft. Mistah F.A.B. & San Quinn" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.