Dual-threat rapper/producer Sterlen Roberts has drawn some comparisons to Kanye West. There is, however, a crucial difference between the two: Sterlen Roberts does not believe in prenups. In fact, the Bay Area artist is probably one of the least stingy people you will ever come across, especially when it comes to treating his woman right. In his new single, Only Money, he hypothesizes that money can buy you love. Instead of rocking his own production, he chooses to outsource and uses a laid-back beat by Allstar. Check out more Sterlen on his upcoming album, Eulogy of Sterlen Roberts. Eulogy? Uh-oh, Sterlen, - maybe you should have gone with the prenup
Listen to More: Sterlen Roberts Written by Charlie E.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"An Lean (Remix) ft. Mistah F.A.B. & San Quinn" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.