Attention hip-hop heads, this is how you keep it real. Stephen Marley builds his new track The Traffic Jam around a beatbox sample, a melodic verse by Damian Marley, and little else. Marley’s minimal production makes the song sounds like it was recorded during an afternoon cipher outside the corner store. This is the real sound of the streets, the sound of the traffic jam.
Ghetto Youths/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Traffic Jam (Remix) ft. Damian Jr. Gong Marley & Snoop Dogg" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!