Philadelphia’s favorite rap group, State Property, is back together and they’ve brought the heat that has been missing from the game since ‘99. Leaving behind industry drama (since Jay and Dame split, there’s been plenty), the SP Chain Gang is Live In Effect, and unlike most “reunion tracks,” all seven members (Peedi Crakk, Neef Buck, Young Chris, Omillio Sparks, Oschino, Beanie Sigel, and Freeway) have returned for this newest go-round. Earlier in the week, Ludacris rhymed that he wanted more groups to reconcile their differences and get back together; hopefully Live In Effect will start a reunion chain reaction.
Written by Burmy on 04/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)