Philadelphia’s favorite rap group, State Property, is back together and they’ve brought the heat that has been missing from the game since ‘99. Leaving behind industry drama (since Jay and Dame split, there’s been plenty), the SP Chain Gang is Live In Effect, and unlike most “reunion tracks,” all seven members (Peedi Crakk, Neef Buck, Young Chris, Omillio Sparks, Oschino, Beanie Sigel, and Freeway) have returned for this newest go-round. Earlier in the week, Ludacris rhymed that he wanted more groups to reconcile their differences and get back together; hopefully Live In Effect will start a reunion chain reaction.
Written by Burmy on 04/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.