Philadelphia’s favorite rap group, State Property, is back together and they’ve brought the heat that has been missing from the game since ‘99. Leaving behind industry drama (since Jay and Dame split, there’s been plenty), the SP Chain Gang is Live In Effect, and unlike most “reunion tracks,” all seven members (Peedi Crakk, Neef Buck, Young Chris, Omillio Sparks, Oschino, Beanie Sigel, and Freeway) have returned for this newest go-round. Earlier in the week, Ludacris rhymed that he wanted more groups to reconcile their differences and get back together; hopefully Live In Effect will start a reunion chain reaction.
Written by Burmy on 04/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.