Philadelphia’s favorite rap group, State Property, is back together and they’ve brought the heat that has been missing from the game since ‘99. Leaving behind industry drama (since Jay and Dame split, there’s been plenty), the SP Chain Gang is Live In Effect, and unlike most “reunion tracks,” all seven members (Peedi Crakk, Neef Buck, Young Chris, Omillio Sparks, Oschino, Beanie Sigel, and Freeway) have returned for this newest go-round. Earlier in the week, Ludacris rhymed that he wanted more groups to reconcile their differences and get back together; hopefully Live In Effect will start a reunion chain reaction.
Written by Burmy on 04/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.