Philadelphia’s favorite rap group, State Property, is back together and they’ve brought the heat that has been missing from the game since ‘99. Leaving behind industry drama (since Jay and Dame split, there’s been plenty), the SP Chain Gang is Live In Effect, and unlike most “reunion tracks,” all seven members (Peedi Crakk, Neef Buck, Young Chris, Omillio Sparks, Oschino, Beanie Sigel, and Freeway) have returned for this newest go-round. Earlier in the week, Ludacris rhymed that he wanted more groups to reconcile their differences and get back together; hopefully Live In Effect will start a reunion chain reaction.
Written by Burmy on 04/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.