Lost in all the glitz and glamour of the music industry is that artists need to pay bills too. Just like a mom or dad (sometimes parents themselves), the responsibility of making sure the lights and water stay running is vital. While tycoons like Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates uses hundred dollar bills to blow their nose, rapper Stat Quo is a veteran without an album release who is well beyond his label advance. Trying to get paid like everyone else, Stat discusses these legitimate issues in the song We Broker, off the inevitable Statlanta; never before has the expression ‘real recognize real’ been more fitting.
Listen to More: Stat Quo
Written by DJ Z on 10/2/07
Submit your Rating
Big Dream Ventures
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billion Bucks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.