Lost in all the glitz and glamour of the music industry is that artists need to pay bills too. Just like a mom or dad (sometimes parents themselves), the responsibility of making sure the lights and water stay running is vital. While tycoons like Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates uses hundred dollar bills to blow their nose, rapper Stat Quo is a veteran without an album release who is well beyond his label advance. Trying to get paid like everyone else, Stat discusses these legitimate issues in the song We Broker, off the inevitable Statlanta; never before has the expression ‘real recognize real’ been more fitting.
Listen to More: Stat Quo Written by DJ Z
Big Dream Ventures
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billion Bucks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!