Lost in all the glitz and glamour of the music industry is that artists need to pay bills too. Just like a mom or dad (sometimes parents themselves), the responsibility of making sure the lights and water stay running is vital. While tycoons like Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates uses hundred dollar bills to blow their nose, rapper Stat Quo is a veteran without an album release who is well beyond his label advance. Trying to get paid like everyone else, Stat discusses these legitimate issues in the song We Broker, off the inevitable Statlanta; never before has the expression ‘real recognize real’ been more fitting.
Listen to More: Stat Quo
Written by DJ Z on 10/2/07
Big Dream Ventures
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billion Bucks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.