Rapper Stat Quo sat down with me for a radio interview back in April of 2005. During our conversation he excitedly talked about his debut album, Statlanta, which he expected to see hit store shelves later that year. Following our interview Stat embarked on the summer-long Anger Management Tour with Eminem and 50 Cent and was riding high. Unfortunately, that is where this feel good story ends. Following the conclusion of the tour, Stat and Shady Records would spend the next three years delaying the release of the highly-anticipated album. Fast forward to today and Stat has decided that it’s “Now Or Never,” on the DJ Noodles produced Now Or Never Mixtape (which can be found online).
Written by DJ Z on 02/13/08
Submit your Rating
Big Dream Ventures
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billion Bucks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.