As 2008 comes to a close, many are starting to consider possible New Year’s resolutions. In Stat Quo‘s case, the emcee has resolved that in 2009 he’ll bring his listeners all of the material he was unable to release on Shady/Aftermath – a path that will hopefully bring him to his destination of Statlanta. On a new mixtape record, Stat reminisces about his time In Cali. Over a beat by Aftermath in-house producer Focus, the ATLien comes to the conclusion that while he’s proud to be independent, he doesn’t consider his past a total loss – the West Coast memories he gained make it all worthwhile. Now, however, Stat’s got his mind on the future, and he’s planning to kick off 2009 with the release of his QuoCity mixtape. Stay tuned to the Booth for further updates on Stat Quo’s movements as a newly independent MC.
Listen to More: Stat Quo Written by Burmy
Big Dream Ventures
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billion Bucks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!