The last time that Shady Records and Aftermath Entertainment co-signed an artist was 50 Cent; a move that turned out to be quite the successful joint venture. The second inking is courtesy of Atlanta native, Stat Quo. Signed almost four years ago Stat Quo has patiently waited for a chance to put out his debut album, Statlanta. Come the end of this summer however, without any unforeseen delays popping up, and he will finally get rewarded for his patience. The lead single Here We Go, produced by Dr. Dre, is a catchy west-coast sounding production that allows Stat Quo’s southern drawl to blend seamlessly into the beat.
Written by DJ Z on 05/17/07
Submit your Rating
Big Dream Ventures
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billion Bucks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.