Originally planned for an April release as a street mix tape, Eminem Presents: The Re-Up, is now scheduled for a December 5th drop date. The album showcases the newest and brightest artists on the Shady roster which include Stat Quo, Ca$his, and Bobby Creekwater. The second single, Get Low, off the compilation album is courtesy of ATLien Stat Quo, and is produced by Dr. Dre.
Listen to More: Stat Quo Written by DJ Z
Big Dream Ventures
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billion Bucks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!