Thanks to his departure from a rather Shady label situation, Stat Quo has already begun to reap the benefits of the Aftermath. Featured inside the Booth just seven times from January of ‘06 through July of ‘08, the Atlanta emcee never had the opportunity to truly work a record to the public. Since ripping up his major label contract and taking with him a gigantic catalog of music, however, he has been able to earn five new Booth features in roughly three months. Adding another to this rapidly-growing tally, Stat has created the emotional Washed Away, which describes the way our world is seemingly drowning in its own tears. Set for inclusion on his Thanksgiving-day mixtape release, The Bailout, Washed Away showcases a matured emcee who has always had plenty to say, but who, until recently, didn’t have the freedom to say it.
Listen to More: Stat Quo Written by DJ Z
Big Dream Ventures
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billion Bucks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.