Two weeks ago, DJBooth featured Stat Quo’s Dear Summer (Pt. 1); ladies and gentlemen, Part 2 has arrived. Continuing his career story where he last left off, Stat reveals that he has penned several records for Dr. Dre’s forever-delayed Detox album, Dre lied to him about working records that he produced, Eminem stopped working his project over an A&R meeting miscommunication, Obie Trice’s departure from Shady Records was both shocking and upsetting, and for over a year now he has attempted (with the help of lawyers) to get out of his current record deal. We know; whew! Accompanying Stat’s revelations is the Knoxville-produced beat from Jim Jones‘s Summer Wit Miami, which samples the Isley Brothers record, Between The Sheets.
Listen to More: Stat Quo
Written by DJ Z on 09/7/08
Submit your Rating
Big Dream Ventures
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billion Bucks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.