It’s been more than a year since Starrs & Murph stepped into the Booth with exclusive freestyle #23, but their skills have only grown more formidable during their absence from our pages – in fact, if you intend to oppose the Rhode Island duo, you may as well start shopping for a Coffin now. On this new track (a remix of a cut originally featured on Maja 7th‘s The Breakout mixtape), the duo make clear that they’re back in a big way, talking up their mic-rocking abilities and taking aim at the no-talent rappers whose careers they’d love to see six feet under. Joining the headliners over Maja’s synth-scorching production, Boston vet and lyrical powerhouse REKS handles guest duties, free-associating his way through 16 intricately-rhymed bars’ worth of dizzying braggadocio. So, Booth readers, did Starrs & Murph kill this one? If you think so, you can find more on AllHipHop/Sneaker Junkies/DJBooth.net-presented The Lost Package mixtape, when it arrives on our doorstep – that is, our front page – June 1.
Written by richard on 05/4/10
Submit your Rating
Loose Change Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.