Ever spent a whole day struggling to keep your eyes open, only to lay down in your bed that evening and feel wide awake—and then had the same sh*t happen again the next day? Then Starlito‘s latest feature is for you. On a new single off critically-acclaimed 2013 mixtape Fried Turkey, the rapper formerly known as Allstar Cashville Prince proudly declares himself an Insomnia Addict. Not that he’s trying very hard to get shut-eye; over DJ Ready Rob‘s woozy boardwork, he insists, “I can’t sleep till they stop sleeping on me,” and describes the potent cocktail of narcotics he uses to extend his grind into the wee hours of the morning. An unknown director’s gritty visuals round out the package. In addition to copping the aforementioned Fried Turkey, fans should keep it locked to the Booth for details on Starlito’s next project, currently-unscheduled studio album Black Sheep Don’t Grin.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.