Ever spent a whole day struggling to keep your eyes open, only to lay down in your bed that evening and feel wide awake—and then had the same sh*t happen again the next day? Then Starlito‘s latest feature is for you. On a new single off critically-acclaimed 2013 mixtape Fried Turkey, the rapper formerly known as Allstar Cashville Prince proudly declares himself an Insomnia Addict. Not that he’s trying very hard to get shut-eye; over DJ Ready Rob‘s woozy boardwork, he insists, “I can’t sleep till they stop sleeping on me,” and describes the potent cocktail of narcotics he uses to extend his grind into the wee hours of the morning. An unknown director’s gritty visuals round out the package. In addition to copping the aforementioned Fried Turkey, fans should keep it locked to the Booth for details on Starlito’s next project, currently-unscheduled studio album Black Sheep Don’t Grin.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.