Ever spent a whole day struggling to keep your eyes open, only to lay down in your bed that evening and feel wide awake—and then had the same sh*t happen again the next day? Then Starlito‘s latest feature is for you. On a new single off critically-acclaimed 2013 mixtape Fried Turkey, the rapper formerly known as Allstar Cashville Prince proudly declares himself an Insomnia Addict. Not that he’s trying very hard to get shut-eye; over DJ Ready Rob‘s woozy boardwork, he insists, “I can’t sleep till they stop sleeping on me,” and describes the potent cocktail of narcotics he uses to extend his grind into the wee hours of the morning. An unknown director’s gritty visuals round out the package. In addition to copping the aforementioned Fried Turkey, fans should keep it locked to the Booth for details on Starlito’s next project, currently-unscheduled studio album Black Sheep Don’t Grin.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.