Ever spent a whole day struggling to keep your eyes open, only to lay down in your bed that evening and feel wide awake—and then had the same sh*t happen again the next day? Then Starlito‘s latest feature is for you. On a new single off critically-acclaimed 2013 mixtape Fried Turkey, the rapper formerly known as Allstar Cashville Prince proudly declares himself an Insomnia Addict. Not that he’s trying very hard to get shut-eye; over DJ Ready Rob‘s woozy boardwork, he insists, “I can’t sleep till they stop sleeping on me,” and describes the potent cocktail of narcotics he uses to extend his grind into the wee hours of the morning. An unknown director’s gritty visuals round out the package. In addition to copping the aforementioned Fried Turkey, fans should keep it locked to the Booth for details on Starlito’s next project, currently-unscheduled studio album Black Sheep Don’t Grin.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.