For whatever reason a number of artists are led to believe that a great music video consists of a plethora of scantily clad women, enough Ciroc to keep the entire country tipsy for a week, a handful of foreign cars, and of course a sizable budget. For Atlanta artist Stanza, however, a music video for his new record Breathing’s Beauty consists of not a single one of these elements, but is still visual greatness. Stanza takes viewers on an emotional journey on the candid cut, which features production from the spitter himself and Joshua Longdin, thanks to a combination of clips from various home videos. We get a glimpse at everything from a trip to the Big Apple to the weeks and months leading up to the birth of his fraternal twins. Breathing’s Beauty will be featured on the ATL lyricist’s forthcoming Rainbows in the Desert project, but in the meantime why not check out his contribution to ForteBowie‘s recently-released Star?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"ATL (A Town Love)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.