For whatever reason a number of artists are led to believe that a great music video consists of a plethora of scantily clad women, enough Ciroc to keep the entire country tipsy for a week, a handful of foreign cars, and of course a sizable budget. For Atlanta artist Stanza, however, a music video for his new record Breathing’s Beauty consists of not a single one of these elements, but is still visual greatness. Stanza takes viewers on an emotional journey on the candid cut, which features production from the spitter himself and Joshua Longdin, thanks to a combination of clips from various home videos. We get a glimpse at everything from a trip to the Big Apple to the weeks and months leading up to the birth of his fraternal twins. Breathing’s Beauty will be featured on the ATL lyricist’s forthcoming Rainbows in the Desert project, but in the meantime why not check out his contribution to ForteBowie‘s recently-released Star?
Written by Danielle H. on 10/1/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"ATL (A Town Love)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.