For whatever reason a number of artists are led to believe that a great music video consists of a plethora of scantily clad women, enough Ciroc to keep the entire country tipsy for a week, a handful of foreign cars, and of course a sizable budget. For Atlanta artist Stanza, however, a music video for his new record Breathing’s Beauty consists of not a single one of these elements, but is still visual greatness. Stanza takes viewers on an emotional journey on the candid cut, which features production from the spitter himself and Joshua Longdin, thanks to a combination of clips from various home videos. We get a glimpse at everything from a trip to the Big Apple to the weeks and months leading up to the birth of his fraternal twins. Breathing’s Beauty will be featured on the ATL lyricist’s forthcoming Rainbows in the Desert project, but in the meantime why not check out his contribution to ForteBowie‘s recently-released Star?
Written by Danielle H. on 10/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"ATL (A Town Love)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.