Some days, rocking just one species simply ain’t enough. That’s when Stalley busts out the White Minks & Gator Sleeves. The ensemble the Ohio native describes on the latest single off his Maybach Music Group debut sounds a little toasty for the spring weather—especially given the sunny, Left Coast vibe of Cardo‘s production—but a little perspiration is a small price to pay for looking as fly as the Swangin emcee. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Stalley’s freshman full-length currently lacks both a title and solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and new records as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Monkey Ish (RIP Pimp C)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.