Stalley doesn’t just stunt and stack paper for his own benefit; he also hopes to entertain and inspire hip-hop heads worldwide. On a brand new promo single, the Ohio repper and MMG signee invites listeners to, “Watch a young n**ga Ball.” Over fellow Ohioan Rashad‘s leisurely, yet victorious street boardwork, Stalley takes full advantage of the title’s double-meaning, using the track to welcome Johnny “Football” Manziel to the Browns and celebrate Lebron’s return to the Buckeye State. Ball isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Stalley’s plans, including his still untitled and unscheduled debut album, as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Monkey Ish (RIP Pimp C)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.