Stalley doesn’t just stunt and stack paper for his own benefit; he also hopes to entertain and inspire hip-hop heads worldwide. On a brand new promo single, the Ohio repper and MMG signee invites listeners to, “Watch a young n**ga Ball.” Over fellow Ohioan Rashad‘s leisurely, yet victorious street boardwork, Stalley takes full advantage of the title’s double-meaning, using the track to welcome Johnny “Football” Manziel to the Browns and celebrate Lebron’s return to the Buckeye State. Ball isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Stalley’s plans, including his still untitled and unscheduled debut album, as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Monkey Ish (RIP Pimp C)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.