Stalley doesn’t just stunt and stack paper for his own benefit; he also hopes to entertain and inspire hip-hop heads worldwide. On a brand new promo single, the Ohio repper and MMG signee invites listeners to, “Watch a young n**ga Ball.” Over fellow Ohioan Rashad‘s leisurely, yet victorious street boardwork, Stalley takes full advantage of the title’s double-meaning, using the track to welcome Johnny “Football” Manziel to the Browns and celebrate Lebron’s return to the Buckeye State. Ball isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Stalley’s plans, including his still untitled and unscheduled debut album, as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Monkey Ish (RIP Pimp C)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.