Stalley doesn’t just stunt and stack paper for his own benefit; he also hopes to entertain and inspire hip-hop heads worldwide. On a brand new promo single, the Ohio repper and MMG signee invites listeners to, “Watch a young n**ga Ball.” Over fellow Ohioan Rashad‘s leisurely, yet victorious street boardwork, Stalley takes full advantage of the title’s double-meaning, using the track to welcome Johnny “Football” Manziel to the Browns and celebrate Lebron’s return to the Buckeye State. Ball isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Stalley’s plans, including his still untitled and unscheduled debut album, as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Monkey Ish (RIP Pimp C)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)