There are many ways of breaking the ice, but few are more effective than a simple, straightforward, “Hello.” And if that “hello” happens to come backed by a pounding club beat, so much the better. The latest addition to the YMCMB family, Aussie producer/DJ duo Stafford Brothers officially introduce themselves to listeners in the Booth and beyond with a fresh promo single featuring two members of their new label family. Over The City‘s high-energy electro-house instrumental house instrumental, co-produced with Chris and Matt Stafford, rap heavyweight Lil Wayne and pop songstress Christina Milian recount a chance encounter at the local spot that turned into a mutual romantic obsession. Hello isn’t part of any larger project, but I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from this dancefloor-rocking twosome sooner rather than later. Keep it locked!
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.