There are many ways of breaking the ice, but few are more effective than a simple, straightforward, “Hello.” And if that “hello” happens to come backed by a pounding club beat, so much the better. The latest addition to the YMCMB family, Aussie producer/DJ duo Stafford Brothers officially introduce themselves to listeners in the Booth and beyond with a fresh promo single featuring two members of their new label family. Over The City‘s high-energy electro-house instrumental house instrumental, co-produced with Chris and Matt Stafford, rap heavyweight Lil Wayne and pop songstress Christina Milian recount a chance encounter at the local spot that turned into a mutual romantic obsession. Hello isn’t part of any larger project, but I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from this dancefloor-rocking twosome sooner rather than later. Keep it locked!
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.