There are many ways of breaking the ice, but few are more effective than a simple, straightforward, “Hello.” And if that “hello” happens to come backed by a pounding club beat, so much the better. The latest addition to the YMCMB family, Aussie producer/DJ duo Stafford Brothers officially introduce themselves to listeners in the Booth and beyond with a fresh promo single featuring two members of their new label family. Over The City‘s high-energy electro-house instrumental house instrumental, co-produced with Chris and Matt Stafford, rap heavyweight Lil Wayne and pop songstress Christina Milian recount a chance encounter at the local spot that turned into a mutual romantic obsession. Hello isn’t part of any larger project, but I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from this dancefloor-rocking twosome sooner rather than later. Keep it locked!
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.