There are many ways of breaking the ice, but few are more effective than a simple, straightforward, “Hello.” And if that “hello” happens to come backed by a pounding club beat, so much the better. The latest addition to the YMCMB family, Aussie producer/DJ duo Stafford Brothers officially introduce themselves to listeners in the Booth and beyond with a fresh promo single featuring two members of their new label family. Over The City‘s high-energy electro-house instrumental house instrumental, co-produced with Chris and Matt Stafford, rap heavyweight Lil Wayne and pop songstress Christina Milian recount a chance encounter at the local spot that turned into a mutual romantic obsession. Hello isn’t part of any larger project, but I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from this dancefloor-rocking twosome sooner rather than later. Keep it locked!
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.