Miami’s Stack$ is making a fourth buzz attempt for his debut album, Crazee & Confuzed. For this go-round, he enlists PCD’s Melody Thornton, who assists rather beautifully on Whatever It Takes. Stack$ reminisces about how his woman was there when he was broke; relatively (minor) success has come, but he can’t get her off his mind. Whatever It Takes will surely pick up steam with the pre-teen slow jam fan base, but will it be enough to get the bigwigs at Sobe and Cash Money to FINALLY (after three years) put out Crazee & Confused?
Written by Burmy on 09/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Ova Here ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.