Miami’s Stack$ is making a fourth buzz attempt for his debut album, Crazee & Confuzed. For this go-round, he enlists PCD’s Melody Thornton, who assists rather beautifully on Whatever It Takes. Stack$ reminisces about how his woman was there when he was broke; relatively (minor) success has come, but he can’t get her off his mind. Whatever It Takes will surely pick up steam with the pre-teen slow jam fan base, but will it be enough to get the bigwigs at Sobe and Cash Money to FINALLY (after three years) put out Crazee & Confused?
Written by Burmy on 09/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Ova Here ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.