Miami’s Stack$ is making a fourth buzz attempt for his debut album, Crazee & Confuzed. For this go-round, he enlists PCD’s Melody Thornton, who assists rather beautifully on Whatever It Takes. Stack$ reminisces about how his woman was there when he was broke; relatively (minor) success has come, but he can’t get her off his mind. Whatever It Takes will surely pick up steam with the pre-teen slow jam fan base, but will it be enough to get the bigwigs at Sobe and Cash Money to FINALLY (after three years) put out Crazee & Confused?
Written by Burmy on 09/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Ova Here ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.