At the ripe young age of 23, rapper Stack$ certainly boasts an extensive resume: he is a graduate of a prestigious Maryland prep school, a former student in USC’s esteemed Cinematography program, and also the CEO of his own independent label, SoBe Entertainment. Set to release his long-delayed debut album in late ‘08, entitled CraZee and ConfuZed, the sky is the limit for the youthful rapper-made-entrepreneur. That’s The Way, the newest of several lead singles from the LP, is a reflection on the artist’s various sexual exploits, further elaborated upon by guests Fat Joe and Trina. The suggestive lyrics and Scott Storch’s bass-heavy, far-eastern sounding production make the track perfect for club play.
Written by Charlie E. on 05/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Ova Here ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.