With the backing of the Chicago skyline, Windy City emcee St. Millie‘s newest music video quite literally starts off Hella Smooth as the spitter and fellow emcee Vic Spencer go on to drop their fluid rhymes. Amidst clouds of smoke and the occasional puff, the duo cleverly touch on everything from their love of kush to “girls with thongs.” Agreeably laid-back production from beatsmith Drew Hurt proves to be the perfect audio backdrop for the video, which features a smattering of unique visuals courtesy of director Drew Angle. Hella Smooth isn’t attached to any larger project from Millie, but his last feature, Lighters Up, is currently available for free stream and download on DJBooth.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.