I don’t give a f**k if it makes you look dumb; I want y’all to put your hands in the air while you listen to the latest feature from Chi-town rhymesayer St. Millie. On this freshly-minted single, the artist urges listeners to Get ‘Em High as he spits about his ascent from obscurity to underground eminence, and looks forward to the day when he’ll “show up to the Grammys wearin’ all gold.” Joining the headliner over The Gift‘s string-laced beat, SaveMoney-affiliated soul songstress Lili K. provides some ear-pleasing hook and backing vocals, and Visual Mecca Entertainment joins forces with animator WINDEAUX VISION to craft the official visuals. St. Millie’s GLORY LP has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge. In the meantime, you can click here to check out the artist’s last feature, 2012’s Hella Smooth.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.