I don’t give a f**k if it makes you look dumb; I want y’all to put your hands in the air while you listen to the latest feature from Chi-town rhymesayer St. Millie. On this freshly-minted single, the artist urges listeners to Get ‘Em High as he spits about his ascent from obscurity to underground eminence, and looks forward to the day when he’ll “show up to the Grammys wearin’ all gold.” Joining the headliner over The Gift‘s string-laced beat, SaveMoney-affiliated soul songstress Lili K. provides some ear-pleasing hook and backing vocals, and Visual Mecca Entertainment joins forces with animator WINDEAUX VISION to craft the official visuals. St. Millie’s GLORY LP has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge. In the meantime, you can click here to check out the artist’s last feature, 2012’s Hella Smooth.
Written by richard on 12/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lighters Up " (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.