I don’t give a f**k if it makes you look dumb; I want y’all to put your hands in the air while you listen to the latest feature from Chi-town rhymesayer St. Millie. On this freshly-minted single, the artist urges listeners to Get ‘Em High as he spits about his ascent from obscurity to underground eminence, and looks forward to the day when he’ll “show up to the Grammys wearin’ all gold.” Joining the headliner over The Gift‘s string-laced beat, SaveMoney-affiliated soul songstress Lili K. provides some ear-pleasing hook and backing vocals, and Visual Mecca Entertainment joins forces with animator WINDEAUX VISION to craft the official visuals. St. Millie’s GLORY LP has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge. In the meantime, you can click here to check out the artist’s last feature, 2012’s Hella Smooth.
Written by richard on 12/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lighters Up " (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.