Back in October, when he dropped off the Atlanta bass-inspired Right One | Wrong Time, Spree Wilson was decidedly uninterested in getting wifed up. Well, a lot can evidently change in six months. Though the ATLien hasn’t tracked down Mrs. Right just yet, new mixtape single All I Need finds the artist fantasizing about settling down with a special woman. As on this cut’s predecessor, beatsmith The Flush draws from the music of decades past, making a pitched-down sample from Ghost Town DJs’ ‘95 single, My Boo, into the centerpiece of his lush synth beat. Former Hollyweerd emcee Go Dreamer delivers a conversational guest 16 on the back. Does this retro-informed jam have you head over heels? Then don’t miss the rest of the dope material in store on Wilson and The Flush’s Life In Technicolor (Vol. 1) LP, scheduled for digital release May 1.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Am ft. Talib Kweli & Spree Wilson" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.