Back in October, when he dropped off the Atlanta bass-inspired Right One | Wrong Time, Spree Wilson was decidedly uninterested in getting wifed up. Well, a lot can evidently change in six months. Though the ATLien hasn’t tracked down Mrs. Right just yet, new mixtape single All I Need finds the artist fantasizing about settling down with a special woman. As on this cut’s predecessor, beatsmith The Flush draws from the music of decades past, making a pitched-down sample from Ghost Town DJs’ ‘95 single, My Boo, into the centerpiece of his lush synth beat. Former Hollyweerd emcee Go Dreamer delivers a conversational guest 16 on the back. Does this retro-informed jam have you head over heels? Then don’t miss the rest of the dope material in store on Wilson and The Flush’s Life In Technicolor (Vol. 1) LP, scheduled for digital release May 1.
Written by richard on 04/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Am ft. Talib Kweli & Spree Wilson" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.