If you grew up in the 90’s, you will undoubtedly love the latest DJBooth feature on emcee Spose. His brand new record Just An Introduction (All That) flips the theme song from the Nickelodeon classic, birthplace to Keenan and Kel, All That. While the song, produced by fellow Main natives Jon Wyman and Spencer Albee, may sample the hit show’s theme song, the track itself is definitely not SpongeBob SquarePants-friendly. In addition to his charismatic flow, Spose adds some pretty colorful, like the oddly descriptive: “All the single ladies eat my babies like a dingo.” Fans of vintage Nickelodeon, as well those who enjoy up-tempo, clever wordplay, should throw down for Spose’s Yard Sale album, which features this gem, and be on the look out for the upcoming Dankonia mixtape.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.