If you grew up in the 90’s, you will undoubtedly love the latest DJBooth feature on emcee Spose. His brand new record Just An Introduction (All That) flips the theme song from the Nickelodeon classic, birthplace to Keenan and Kel, All That. While the song, produced by fellow Main natives Jon Wyman and Spencer Albee, may sample the hit show’s theme song, the track itself is definitely not SpongeBob SquarePants-friendly. In addition to his charismatic flow, Spose adds some pretty colorful, like the oddly descriptive: “All the single ladies eat my babies like a dingo.” Fans of vintage Nickelodeon, as well those who enjoy up-tempo, clever wordplay, should throw down for Spose’s Yard Sale album, which features this gem, and be on the look out for the upcoming Dankonia mixtape.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.