If you grew up in the 90’s, you will undoubtedly love the latest DJBooth feature on emcee Spose. His brand new record Just An Introduction (All That) flips the theme song from the Nickelodeon classic, birthplace to Keenan and Kel, All That. While the song, produced by fellow Main natives Jon Wyman and Spencer Albee, may sample the hit show’s theme song, the track itself is definitely not SpongeBob SquarePants-friendly. In addition to his charismatic flow, Spose adds some pretty colorful, like the oddly descriptive: “All the single ladies eat my babies like a dingo.” Fans of vintage Nickelodeon, as well those who enjoy up-tempo, clever wordplay, should throw down for Spose’s Yard Sale album, which features this gem, and be on the look out for the upcoming Dankonia mixtape.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.