If I had a nickel for every rapper who claimed to be hungry, I would have enough to buy red toilet paper and titanium straws, Beyoncé-style. Spose, however, is way past hungry; on his latest Booth feature, he informs us, “I’m Starving.” Someone get the Maine native a lobster roll, quick! Over his own stark production, Spose shares his figurative hunger with the world, exhibiting a humorous, personable vocal delivery and a laid-back yet charismatic flow. If his unique, fun-loving style won you over, be sure to check out The Peter Sparker Mixtape when it drops digitally in June.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/23/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.