If I had a nickel for every rapper who claimed to be hungry, I would have enough to buy red toilet paper and titanium straws, Beyoncé-style. Spose, however, is way past hungry; on his latest Booth feature, he informs us, “I’m Starving.” Someone get the Maine native a lobster roll, quick! Over his own stark production, Spose shares his figurative hunger with the world, exhibiting a humorous, personable vocal delivery and a laid-back yet charismatic flow. If his unique, fun-loving style won you over, be sure to check out The Peter Sparker Mixtape when it drops digitally in June.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.