If I had a nickel for every rapper who claimed to be hungry, I would have enough to buy red toilet paper and titanium straws, Beyoncé-style. Spose, however, is way past hungry; on his latest Booth feature, he informs us, “I’m Starving.” Someone get the Maine native a lobster roll, quick! Over his own stark production, Spose shares his figurative hunger with the world, exhibiting a humorous, personable vocal delivery and a laid-back yet charismatic flow. If his unique, fun-loving style won you over, be sure to check out The Peter Sparker Mixtape when it drops digitally in June.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.