If I had a nickel for every rapper who claimed to be hungry, I would have enough to buy red toilet paper and titanium straws, Beyoncé-style. Spose, however, is way past hungry; on his latest Booth feature, he informs us, “I’m Starving.” Someone get the Maine native a lobster roll, quick! Over his own stark production, Spose shares his figurative hunger with the world, exhibiting a humorous, personable vocal delivery and a laid-back yet charismatic flow. If his unique, fun-loving style won you over, be sure to check out The Peter Sparker Mixtape when it drops digitally in June.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.