Wells, Maine native Spose’ new single may be titled I’m Done, but I suspect he is just getting started. A month after he made a splash on The DJBooth with Just An Introduction (All That), Spose is back with an equally as clever and charismatic cut. Over producer Mike Be’s low-key beat, centered around an ear-catching, sped up female vocal sample, Spose delivers witty line after line, sure to have listeners both laughing and bobbing their heads. To hammer home the dynamic, authentic vibe of his music is a set of visuals that document Sposes’ tour life, including everything from setting up for a show to the ever-important late night Taco Bell run. From the looks of it, the emcee is just as eccentric and easy-going as his music. Spose will undoubtedly continue the dope wordplay on The Peter Sparker Mixtape, set for an early 2013 release.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/17/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.