Wells, Maine native Spose’ new single may be titled I’m Done, but I suspect he is just getting started. A month after he made a splash on The DJBooth with Just An Introduction (All That), Spose is back with an equally as clever and charismatic cut. Over producer Mike Be’s low-key beat, centered around an ear-catching, sped up female vocal sample, Spose delivers witty line after line, sure to have listeners both laughing and bobbing their heads. To hammer home the dynamic, authentic vibe of his music is a set of visuals that document Sposes’ tour life, including everything from setting up for a show to the ever-important late night Taco Bell run. From the looks of it, the emcee is just as eccentric and easy-going as his music. Spose will undoubtedly continue the dope wordplay on The Peter Sparker Mixtape, set for an early 2013 release.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/17/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.