Wells, Maine native Spose’ new single may be titled I’m Done, but I suspect he is just getting started. A month after he made a splash on The DJBooth with Just An Introduction (All That), Spose is back with an equally as clever and charismatic cut. Over producer Mike Be’s low-key beat, centered around an ear-catching, sped up female vocal sample, Spose delivers witty line after line, sure to have listeners both laughing and bobbing their heads. To hammer home the dynamic, authentic vibe of his music is a set of visuals that document Sposes’ tour life, including everything from setting up for a show to the ever-important late night Taco Bell run. From the looks of it, the emcee is just as eccentric and easy-going as his music. Spose will undoubtedly continue the dope wordplay on The Peter Sparker Mixtape, set for an early 2013 release.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/17/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.