Wells, Maine native Spose’ new single may be titled I’m Done, but I suspect he is just getting started. A month after he made a splash on The DJBooth with Just An Introduction (All That), Spose is back with an equally as clever and charismatic cut. Over producer Mike Be’s low-key beat, centered around an ear-catching, sped up female vocal sample, Spose delivers witty line after line, sure to have listeners both laughing and bobbing their heads. To hammer home the dynamic, authentic vibe of his music is a set of visuals that document Sposes’ tour life, including everything from setting up for a show to the ever-important late night Taco Bell run. From the looks of it, the emcee is just as eccentric and easy-going as his music. Spose will undoubtedly continue the dope wordplay on The Peter Sparker Mixtape, set for an early 2013 release.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/17/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.