I hope y’all are ready for a little audience participation, because Spose‘s latest video isn’t the kind you simply sit back and watch. In keeping with the alliterative theme of single All Rs, the rhymesayer has come together with director Jason M. Bosch to create a visual scavenger hunt featuring a whopping 50 items beginning with the titular letter. Be one of the first to locate and provide timestamps for each, and you’ll win an autographed physical copy of the rhymesayer’s Peter Sparker Mixtape. (Visit YouTube for the full list, and further details on the contest.) The record itself is as impressive a feat of lyrical gamesmanship as you’d imagine, featuring the Maine emcee showing off his “ridonkulous rhyming” skills over sampled boardwork by TheLin. If you aren’t up for a game of I SPY, you can still cop the cut as part of Spose’s latest project, released today for digital purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 06/10/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.