I hope y’all are ready for a little audience participation, because Spose‘s latest video isn’t the kind you simply sit back and watch. In keeping with the alliterative theme of single All Rs, the rhymesayer has come together with director Jason M. Bosch to create a visual scavenger hunt featuring a whopping 50 items beginning with the titular letter. Be one of the first to locate and provide timestamps for each, and you’ll win an autographed physical copy of the rhymesayer’s Peter Sparker Mixtape. (Visit YouTube for the full list, and further details on the contest.) The record itself is as impressive a feat of lyrical gamesmanship as you’d imagine, featuring the Maine emcee showing off his “ridonkulous rhyming” skills over sampled boardwork by TheLin. If you aren’t up for a game of I SPY, you can still cop the cut as part of Spose’s latest project, released today for digital purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 06/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.