I hope y’all are ready for a little audience participation, because Spose‘s latest video isn’t the kind you simply sit back and watch. In keeping with the alliterative theme of single All Rs, the rhymesayer has come together with director Jason M. Bosch to create a visual scavenger hunt featuring a whopping 50 items beginning with the titular letter. Be one of the first to locate and provide timestamps for each, and you’ll win an autographed physical copy of the rhymesayer’s Peter Sparker Mixtape. (Visit YouTube for the full list, and further details on the contest.) The record itself is as impressive a feat of lyrical gamesmanship as you’d imagine, featuring the Maine emcee showing off his “ridonkulous rhyming” skills over sampled boardwork by TheLin. If you aren’t up for a game of I SPY, you can still cop the cut as part of Spose’s latest project, released today for digital purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 06/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.