I hope y’all are ready for a little audience participation, because Spose‘s latest video isn’t the kind you simply sit back and watch. In keeping with the alliterative theme of single All Rs, the rhymesayer has come together with director Jason M. Bosch to create a visual scavenger hunt featuring a whopping 50 items beginning with the titular letter. Be one of the first to locate and provide timestamps for each, and you’ll win an autographed physical copy of the rhymesayer’s Peter Sparker Mixtape. (Visit YouTube for the full list, and further details on the contest.) The record itself is as impressive a feat of lyrical gamesmanship as you’d imagine, featuring the Maine emcee showing off his “ridonkulous rhyming” skills over sampled boardwork by TheLin. If you aren’t up for a game of I SPY, you can still cop the cut as part of Spose’s latest project, released today for digital purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 06/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.