I hope y’all are ready for a little audience participation, because Spose‘s latest video isn’t the kind you simply sit back and watch. In keeping with the alliterative theme of single All Rs, the rhymesayer has come together with director Jason M. Bosch to create a visual scavenger hunt featuring a whopping 50 items beginning with the titular letter. Be one of the first to locate and provide timestamps for each, and you’ll win an autographed physical copy of the rhymesayer’s Peter Sparker Mixtape. (Visit YouTube for the full list, and further details on the contest.) The record itself is as impressive a feat of lyrical gamesmanship as you’d imagine, featuring the Maine emcee showing off his “ridonkulous rhyming” skills over sampled boardwork by TheLin. If you aren’t up for a game of I SPY, you can still cop the cut as part of Spose’s latest project, released today for digital purchase via Bandcamp.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!