Spoken Phor may be new to the Booth, but believe you me: the man is built to win. As proof, I present Echoes, the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. Here, B.A.R.S. Productions’ laid-back boardwork sets the mood for self-assured bars from the NYC spitter and guest emcee Cliff Notez. Complete with the hook vocals of singer/songwriter Hi W. Jackson, Echoes is just one of many bangers slated for inclusion on Spoken Phor’s Aries Twenty-Two: Quarter Moon LP, scheduled for release in February.
Written by richard on 01/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cashmere Promises" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.