Before he releases his next studio album, Adrenaline Rush 2007 (set to drop in August 2007), Twista is bringing his crew, the Speedknot Mobstaz, to the forefront in a Nelly/St. Lunatic approach with their new jam Gangstaz Don’t Dance. New coming mobstaz, Mays and Liffy Stokes, spit game to the ladies throughout while insisting that when they “2-step in one spot and bounce to the music” it isn’t considered dancing (it is, dude!). Gangstaz Don’t Dance is a sure-shot club banger thanks in large part to producer Drumma Boy’s horns, strings, and rapid fire hi-hat laced beat.
Written by Lochy N. on 04/18/07
Submit your Rating
Get Money Gang/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money To Blow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)