Before he releases his next studio album, Adrenaline Rush 2007 (set to drop in August 2007), Twista is bringing his crew, the Speedknot Mobstaz, to the forefront in a Nelly/St. Lunatic approach with their new jam Gangstaz Don’t Dance. New coming mobstaz, Mays and Liffy Stokes, spit game to the ladies throughout while insisting that when they “2-step in one spot and bounce to the music” it isn’t considered dancing (it is, dude!). Gangstaz Don’t Dance is a sure-shot club banger thanks in large part to producer Drumma Boy’s horns, strings, and rapid fire hi-hat laced beat.
Written by Lochy N. on 04/18/07
Submit your Rating
Get Money Gang/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money To Blow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.