Heavy Bass is a crucial element in any hip-hop record—and when said record is intended for club consumption, that goes, like, quadruple. Well-versed in the art of moving bodies, Virgin/EMI duo speakers pile on the low-frequencies on their first Booth feature and latest single. Here, singer/musician/producer Blair Taylor‘s dancefloor-ready production sets the stage for singer/rapper/lyricist Keon B‘s amped-up chronicle of a night at the local spot. Digging it? While the duo’s freshman set has yet to receive a drop date, fans can keep it locked for all the latest release details.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.