Heavy Bass is a crucial element in any hip-hop record—and when said record is intended for club consumption, that goes, like, quadruple. Well-versed in the art of moving bodies, Virgin/EMI duo speakers pile on the low-frequencies on their first Booth feature and latest single. Here, singer/musician/producer Blair Taylor‘s dancefloor-ready production sets the stage for singer/rapper/lyricist Keon B‘s amped-up chronicle of a night at the local spot. Digging it? While the duo’s freshman set has yet to receive a drop date, fans can keep it locked for all the latest release details.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.