Heavy Bass is a crucial element in any hip-hop record—and when said record is intended for club consumption, that goes, like, quadruple. Well-versed in the art of moving bodies, Virgin/EMI duo speakers pile on the low-frequencies on their first Booth feature and latest single. Here, singer/musician/producer Blair Taylor‘s dancefloor-ready production sets the stage for singer/rapper/lyricist Keon B‘s amped-up chronicle of a night at the local spot. Digging it? While the duo’s freshman set has yet to receive a drop date, fans can keep it locked for all the latest release details.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.