Heavy Bass is a crucial element in any hip-hop record—and when said record is intended for club consumption, that goes, like, quadruple. Well-versed in the art of moving bodies, Virgin/EMI duo speakers pile on the low-frequencies on their first Booth feature and latest single. Here, singer/musician/producer Blair Taylor‘s dancefloor-ready production sets the stage for singer/rapper/lyricist Keon B‘s amped-up chronicle of a night at the local spot. Digging it? While the duo’s freshman set has yet to receive a drop date, fans can keep it locked for all the latest release details.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.