The 66th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of SparkDawg, the Texan up-and-comer who recently made his Booth debut with EP cut Come On. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Brother, Help Me freestyle, the Spark-A-Lot Records rapper flows over original boardwork by Fat Pimp. SparkDawg is currently working on his debut studio album, Da Lone Star Kid. In the meantime, fans can hear more on the emcee’s Spark aka SparkDawg EP, released June 30th via Orchard Distribution and available now from online retailers. DJs and fans can steer their browsers to the newly-launched SparkALotDJs.com for all the latest news and tunes from the Lone Star State up-and-comer.
Watch for our In The Booth (Vol. 2) Mixtape, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, to hit our front page in July!
Written by richard on 07/7/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come On" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.