Last seen facing up to their own morality on When I Die, Cali duo take on a less morbid, but similarly complex topic on new promo single Spend the Night. Here, beatsmith DA sets a wistful mood with chopped soul samples as Maddy McFly and Dupree spit about the many emotional nuances that make no-strings-attached flings anything but. Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from the up-and-coming duo.
Written by richard on 07/25/11
Submit your Rating
Golden Dreams Creative Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Touch the Sky" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.