Last seen facing up to their own morality on When I Die, Cali duo take on a less morbid, but similarly complex topic on new promo single Spend the Night. Here, beatsmith DA sets a wistful mood with chopped soul samples as Maddy McFly and Dupree spit about the many emotional nuances that make no-strings-attached flings anything but. Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from the up-and-coming duo.
Written by richard on 07/25/11
Submit your Rating
Golden Dreams Creative Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Touch the Sky" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.