Last seen facing up to their own morality on When I Die, Cali duo take on a less morbid, but similarly complex topic on new promo single Spend the Night. Here, beatsmith DA sets a wistful mood with chopped soul samples as Maddy McFly and Dupree spit about the many emotional nuances that make no-strings-attached flings anything but. Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from the up-and-coming duo.
Written by richard on 07/25/11
Submit your Rating
Golden Dreams Creative Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Touch the Sky" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)