Last seen facing up to their own morality on When I Die, Cali duo take on a less morbid, but similarly complex topic on new promo single Spend the Night. Here, beatsmith DA sets a wistful mood with chopped soul samples as Maddy McFly and Dupree spit about the many emotional nuances that make no-strings-attached flings anything but. Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from the up-and-coming duo.
Written by richard on 07/25/11
Golden Dreams Creative Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Touch the Sky" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.