Last seen facing up to their own morality on When I Die, Cali duo take on a less morbid, but similarly complex topic on new promo single Spend the Night. Here, beatsmith DA sets a wistful mood with chopped soul samples as Maddy McFly and Dupree spit about the many emotional nuances that make no-strings-attached flings anything but. Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from the up-and-coming duo.
Written by richard on 07/25/11
Submit your Rating
Golden Dreams Creative Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Touch the Sky" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.